Thursday, February 11, 2010

MDS Save The Date

Both my brother and sister are getting married this year! Michelle and Dan will be married in June and Michael and Stella are tying the knot in September! They both asked me to make their Save The Date cards! I chose to use My Digital Studio to make it easier on all of us! The Save The Date below is not the one that Michelle chose but I wanted to share it anyways because it was "my favorite"! Dan proposed in Italy (where the photos were taken) and they are going with a "wine" theme for the wedding. What do you think? I'll post the one that she DID choose after I am certain that they are all mailed out!

2 comments:

  1. Love the clean lines - very visually appealing. can't wait to see what the bride choose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Beautiful color combo! Love the idea of a wine themed wedding....makes me want to get married all over again! (Of course...to the same guy!!) ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails