Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Great Friend!


My friend Laura saved my life today! I was totally out of Diet Coke and almost going through withdrawls when she called to borrow a stamp! I told her she was welcome to the stamp as long as she brought me a Diet Coke! And she did! That was the best tasting Diet Coke that I've had in a long time!

To thank her I created this card using the Diet Coke Can! (Laura, this will be in your mailbox tomorrow!) I used my Flower Layers Die to cut the can and adhered it together with a silver brad! How cute is that? JP told me that I did a good job "using my resources". Gotta love the 2nd grader!

The card was too plain with just the flower so I added the Real Red Polka Dot Ribbon! I thought the sentiment was perfect...! It's a white Rub-On from the Chit Chat package. If you don't have those rub-ons, add them to your next order! I use them so often...they also come in Chocolate Chip!

I hope you all have a great friend like Laura! Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails